It is a legal requirement to insure vehicles on the road.

If a business is operating several vehicles a fleet policy can be arranged. Many insurers now provide a ‘mini fleet’ policy starting with 3 vehicles.

There are options for Comprehensive or third party fire and theft or third party only cover.

Driving restrictions and class of business can be tailored to suit your needs.

Those in the motor trade need a specific policy that combines traditional road risks cover with cover for their premises and equipment and also engineering inspection of equipment.

So if you are looking into having a fleet of cars or vans, give us a call we should be able to save you money.

if you are a car or van hire company looking to hire out vehicles you will also need cover.